I am a Celebrity Trainer and Wellbeing Expert and am passionate about improving the mental and physical wellbeing of my clients through bespoke personal training and nutritional therapy.
There is so much confusing and contradictory advice on diet and exercise. With a background competing in sports at a high level, I went on to study Sport, Exercise & Nutrition at University. I was brought up growing an abundance of vegetables and eating home cooked meals of unprocessed, organic food. I still feel the benefit of this today, and I have made it my mission to show people that eating well and exercising can be fun, and by helping people achieve habitual exercise and a nutritional diet, that they can feel and look their best self.
My qualifications include:
• BSc (Hon) Health & Sports Studies
• Advanced Diploma Personal Trainer
• Advanced Diploma in Nutrition and Weight Management
• Advanced Diploma in Sports Massage Therapy
I also have specialist training in:
• Pre and Post Natal Nutrition
• Pre and Post Natal Exercise
• Childhood Nutrition and Obesity Prevention
• Client Psychology and Motivation
• Kettlebell, Suspension (TRX) & Advanced Kickboxing Instructing